I want to second the post from "olquilty" about surgery, hospitals, etc.
Peter's surgeon claimed he didn't know anything about drug interactions--
"I'm not a medical doctor"--and that should be up to the pharmacists.Well,
after Peter's problem with Percocet(Doxicet/oxycodone) after hernia surgery
I phoned the head pharmacist at the hospital and told him what had happened.
He said that he KNEW their computers didn't catch ALL interactions, and that
he had SEEN pharmacists skim over the many warnings on the computer....
makes you feel better, doesn't it!  If Glenna wants to know more, she may email
 me offlist, as this tale has been told several times and I don't want to
bore anyone!
Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 78/7,Oxford,OH