My friend Tom Nichols' situation seems identical to yours, hit by PD in his
twenties -- tied it's origin to his work in a garage with little/no
ventilaton, he was responsible for such a young family..  only that was a
long time ago. Now his kids are in college.. he's been through PDs hell for a
long time but he's now able to function much much better than he used to. In
fact, he functions much better than most of us in our young PD support group.
I think it's the person more than the medicine that's incredible here..
  Being struck so young, he's had so much to fight for, like you. Please
contact him, I know he is very helpful and willing to share - - he's learned
so much. But he doesn't have the PARKINSN LIST access. His E-mail address is:

Best wishes from Phoenix Arizona!

Maryhelen