To Bob & all Arizonans:

A meeting is being held July 23rd (Tuesday) to try to unite efforts of
Arizona's PD Community to strategize/implement a strongh push for the bill.
The meeting will be led by Cynthia Holmes - APDA I&R Office Coordinator at
the University of Arizonsa and Bob Dolezal - heads political committee on
Udall Bill for Tucson & Southern AZ. Also participating will be
representation of the new I & R Office of the NPF Ariz Chapter, support group
leaders and PD Community leaders - advocates of the bill. Please join us &
pass the word:
                  July 23 1996
                   11:00am to 1:30pm
                   1st floor conference room of