Dora,
Do you have the windows open?  I have milk-weed growing close to the house
and the sweet, lovely smell is everywhere.
Now, I sometimes see cats out of the corner of my eye that aren't there but
then I do have cats that are sometimes there.  So, what have we got?  At
least you are smelling something sweet and at least I have cats to blame my
sights on.
I'm writing too, because I'm 59 and have been diagnosed for a year and 4
months.  Are you used to it yet?  Some days I believe  I do have PD, then
other days I hope there has been some dreadful mistake.

Patricia of [log in to unmask]