To Linda in Missouri--welcome to the list, and I hope it is helpful to
you and your parents. Since you wrote about your mother's inability to seek
outside help, I wonder if you might want to join the CARE  list on her behalf
and send her  some of those posts?  To do so, send this message:
                 SUBscribe CARE (your first and last names)
You will receive info about the list, and included will be the "Caregivers'
Bill of Rights" which it seems your mother needs to read! :-)
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter 78/7, Oxford,OH