From: kimberly russell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: HALLUCINATION X PARKINSON fwd)
One journal article about olfactory changes in PD comes to mind.  Would
you like me to post the reference?

Yes please.  Every little bit of the jigsaw puts us that much closer to
solving it.

I often wonder how much information is lost or ignored by people thinking,
"It's just me; I can't tell anyone, they'll think I'm nuts"; and by
doctors who can't equate strange (to them) symptoms with a particular
diagnosis because of lack of overall knowledge.

I don't mean to denigrate the medical profession which is keeping me
alive. (Keep workin' fellas; I love ya, really!)  But I do rebel sometimes
against attitudes that seem to say, "Yes, yes... (poor old fella, must
amuse him)", when something doesn't fit *their* hypothesis.

Jim