To Glenna and Don C.:

I am attaching a note I wrote to Dr. Mitchell Mills, a retired thoracic
surgeon who wrote a poster on this net.  Good luck.
--------Subj:   Re: Hospitalization of Parkinson's Patients
Date:   96-02-13 01:41:47 EST
From:   [log in to unmask] (Michel Margosis)
Sender: [log in to unmask] (Caregivers Are Really Essential (CARE))

Thanks Mitch:

Your paper given at our local support group came in time.  Though I often do
not expect to immediately  use much of  information I get , we keep files,
and your was right there.  Barb had a major abdominal operation and is now
back in the hospital with a setback, but with your advice we kept on top of
the situation.  We consulted and worked with the surgeon, neurologist, and
primary physicians to provide and dispense our own medication, and especially
work with the nursing staff.  Even after retirement we can still be most
useful.  Thanks again.                          Michel Margosis