To the list,
I am about to e-mail the August issue of "Spotlight on Food." The topic
is soluble fiber. It contains a recipe for a fiber mix that can be added
to foods throughout the day to assure adequate fiber intake, and is
designed for people who need extra fiber, both soluble and insoluble.

This is the last of a trio of topics on fluids and fibers; starting this
fall I will begin addressing mineral needs. Because fluid and fiber have
special importance in PD, I have offered these 3 issues on a
complimentary basis to PDIE.

If you would like a free copy of the August issue, please e-mail me
privately so we will not burden the list.
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,