Thank all of you that provided excellent translation of ana maria's message.

She had emailed me in response to the Archives mention on
http://www.santel.lu mailing list page.

We have 6 list members in Spain and 3 in France who could answer her
questions in Spanish and French. Perhaps those of you who reside in those
countries, could e-mail her and give her the information that you know
about. Also you might explain the Parkinsn list and how you are able to use
the information discussed and about the archives here.

Naturally, if she can read English, she could become a member here....we
would welcome her with open arms.

List members who can write in the French or Spanish language could e-mail
her also...I'm sure that it will be comforting to her to know that she is
not alone...

Her name and address is:

ana maria del arco <[log in to unmask]>

John Cottingham    To search the Parkinsn archive, send search requests
                   to [log in to unmask] with Archive Search as the subject.
LibraryH           Searches of the Subject: line, From: line and Body are
                   possible. Look for "Revised Current Topics...." message
[log in to unmask]    for Articles and Studies available by e-mail.