Much of your recent chatter about duplicate messages,
delayed messages, etc. might be explained by the fact
that the Internet backbone is operating at near full capacity.
The large computers which channel most of our e-mail traffic,
the real super highway, are in "rush hour" most of the time.

Many Internet pundits predict Internet crashes as Internet
hoggers -- telephonic e-mail, video transmission, etc. --
become more widely used.

FYI

 |       @..@        A.J. CONOVALOFF                                 |
 |      (----)      "The Molokan Cyber-Cowboy"            __o        |
 |     ( >__< )      PSP Support Groups of Arizona       `\<,        |