At 22:44 7/25/96 -0400, Sherri Caves wrote:

>The key question is, "Do we want to give the Udall bill the best shot of
>passing in the 104th congress?"  If you do, the messages we send must be
>clear and simple:  Cosponsor the S. 684/H.R. 1462, get the bill onto the
>floor, do everything you can to get this bill passed in the 104th.

  Adding a line asking for changes to the Udall bill will
>undercut the powerful impression the Parkinson's community has made.
>
>Sherri Cave
>
>       Sherri:

I would agree with you TOTALLY!  We have taken a position. To vary it
would indicate to anyone that we are unsure of ourselves.

Let's get Udall passed as is, and then if we find other elements that
are needed or elements that need revision go after that.

Some wise person once said, "A bird in the hand............".

Solidarity will bring about results. "United we stand, divided we fall".

Best wishes......Jack

E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 57/19+ Topeka, KS
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'