>Does anyone have any information on the new drug tolcapone for PD?
>
>Would especially like to hear from anyone who participated in the testing of
>this drug.
>
>Thanks to all who have posted the wonderful, informative messages on this
>mail list.
>
>Vicki Peyton
>

>Vicki
>
>Vicki
         I was on Tolcapone for approx. 1& 1/2 years the drug is designed to
work along
with sinement to make it work more effective and also reduce the  total
amount of sinement
that you take daily . the only side effect that i developed is dysconisias
that i had most
of the dayevery one that on the drug experinces differentside effects so
chect with
your doctor or nurse . I do believe that when Roche reduses the strength
that is being
given to some patients. I would have still be on it.  I hope that i have
been of help

            Jerry