an old time dr. once gave me calcium supplements for muscle cramps. I
thought he was crazy until it worked.  However, I am not a PD patient, so
don't know if calcium would cross up any of the PD meds or not.  Maybe a dr.
or nutritionist on the list would have some thoughts on this, since if
calcium would provide ANY relief, it'd probably be less likely to cause side
effects than one of the muscle relaxers sometimes given to patients with
cramps.

Does tylenol or aspirin or other over-the-counter pain drugs provide any
relief at all?  Sometimes tylenol helps my dad (he can't take aspirin or any
of the others because of severe bleeding ulcer in past.)  If it helps even a
little, the dr. might be able to recommend a dose level of tylenol (or
whatever) that would provide a little more relief without interacting too
much with the other meds.

Hope you find some answers. If you do, please share, since my dad is looking
for a better answer than tylenol too!

Thanks,
Vicki Peyton
Vicki