Camilla Flintermann wrote:
> seems most pressing to me would be to add on to the excellent "starter"
> lists of drugs provided by Alan Bonander--not only drug interaction warnings
> but also the one about drugs used in treating PD.

Though I haven't had any personal experience with PD drugs, I have a
professional pharmacology software program that will run tailored lists
of side effects, adverse reactions, drug-drug interactions, etc.

I'll be happy to contribute to this list if you can give me specific
information needed.
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,