Sherri;

>As I've read this thread, I've been thinking that Muhammed Ali might
>want to see this discussion.  Would someone be interested in
>collecting this thread along with other notes listmembers would like
>to write him and send the whole packet his way?

I think your idea is a fine one. His courage and the light in his eyes
that was so evident in the 60 Minutes segment touched me deeply.

I would consider it an honour to be able to convey our incredible
group's thoughts and feelings to him.

I have kept most list messages going back to January 1995 on my own
computer, so I could easily do a search for all references to him.

Any other thoughts from the group?

Janet