At 10:06 am 22/07/96 -0400, Janet Paterson wrote to Sherri:

>I think your idea is a fine one. His courage and the light in his eyes
>that was so evident in the 60 Minutes segment touched me deeply.
>I would consider it an honour to be able to convey our incredible
>group's thoughts and feelings to him.
>I have kept most list messages going back to January 1995 on my own
>computer, so I could easily do a search for all references to him.

Hi Janet,
It seems you and I are on the same wave length. I, too, volunteered to
collect and mail our thoughts to Muhammad Ali. I have the messages from the
listmembers re the Olympic Games, but not the ones that were posted after
his appearance on 60 minutes. Since there is no point in both of us working
on this, I will turn it over to you. If there is any way I can help, please
let me know.
Keep well,
Judith