John--My French is pretty rusty, but I'll take a change and try to translate
the message from Spain___loosely!

Good Day--I am Spanish, 50 yrs. old, with Parkinson's disease for 3 yrs. I excu
se myself, but I am not able to write in English. I am very, very interested
to be able to have contacts with the newsgroups, for exchange of opinions
about this disease.  I am a person who is very optimistic about the disease,
and in fact since 3 years the disease has not advanced, and I believe that is
thanks to my manner of[handling(?)or experiencing(?)] the disease. Obviously, I
would also be able to write in Spanish. So, I beg you with all my heart, if I a
m able to collaborate with a newsgroup, forum, etc. and you are able to
indicate to me the ;location where I can do this,I would be very obliged to you
.Thanks you in advance, and soon (?), Good Day, Ana Mari

Until someone does better ---Camilla Flintermann