The other night, late, I saw a rerun of a Larry King Live interview with Billy
Graham.  It was about a month old, filmed just after he got a medal from
Congress.  To me, he showed few signs of Parkinson's Disease.  His voice was
strong and not faltering.  He was alert and his face did not look particularly
masked.  I did see the presentation by Congress and his movement is slow and his
posture stooped.  And he's taken some bad falls and broken bones, I believe.
But I couldn't get over his lack of speaking and facial effects.  I believe he's
had PD for some time, too.  My voice is really the pits, and it's not just the
volume or pronunciation.  I don't seem to be able to put sentences together, to
be able to converse even. I am fairly certain I'd be working right now if I
didn't come across as such an illiterate.

I intend to go after that PD speech therapy Sherri Caves told me about as soon
as I can afford it, but I am thinking of writing Graham and asking what he does.
 Probably nothing; I'm just starting to realize how unpredictable the future if
for PD patients - some will do much better than others, like the guy out there
on this List who's still working after 16 years of PD.

Does anyone know how to get snailmail addresses from the WWW?

B.Bruce Anderson (50, 1 1/2)