Below is information for the folks who have asked about the walker which our
physical therapist mentioned during our fall prevention program last week..
 It is designed well to deal with the PD stability challenges. It is
particularly good for those who fall backwards or have forward moving
speed-up problems or turning problems.  Easy to use indoors because of small
turning radius, and goes over thresholds easily without having to lift it.
 If you write or call they will send you a brochure and/or answer your
questions.  My understanding is that Medicare picks up most of the cost with
an MD's prescription.

In-Step Mobility Products Corp
3306 W. Lee Street
Skokie, IL  60076
FAX: 312/274-8392
Phone: 800/55U-Step (558-7837)
    Illinois:847/676-1275

Jon Miller is the designer and marketer.  His mother has a neuurological
condition which causes stability problems, and he designed it for her.

Hope this helps.

Susan Reese, R.N., L.C.S.W.
APDA YOPD Information & Referral Center
1/800-223-9776