Hi, Shai,

   Excessive sweating is one of the side effects of PAROXETINE, which is =
sold under many different names around the world. I have been taking it =
as Permax.  My source recommends that you see your doctor; it is one of =
the more rare side effects if you are taking paroxetine.=20

   I just read your introduction.  I wish you well in helping your =
mother.  I want to thank you also, because I recognize that I have some =
of the other side effects and I will ask my doctor about stopping Permax =
or reducing the dose.  If you hadn't sent your message I probably would =
not have known that what I had were side effects. =20

Rich Morelli
=20