Hi all,

If the list has received this message more than once recently, please
accept my heartfelt apologies. I was having trouble getting the address
right. Thanks for your patience.

I wrote before on May 13 to the list about face lifts for PD patients
with only one response. Just thought I'd try one more time. My wife's
(40/2) face is droopy, not frozen or expressionless. She is considering a
face lift, which would fix the droopiness, it would seem. Her neurologist
does not know of any PD patients who've had face lifts, and she hasn't
yet met with the plastic surgeon.

Have any of you had face lifts, or know any PD patients who have? Any
advice? Thanks.

Barry