My thanks for the speed of acceptance to the list and the welcome given.I
have been a reader of the newsletter for some time via my son-in-law
[log in to unmask],who has also occassionally passed on messages for
me.Now I can communicate myself.
Here are some brief details of me.
Name- Sydney Adams .British,living in France.Diagnosed  as Parkinsonian in
France,five years ago,after beeing misdiagnosed in Britain.
Major problems are-Initiating and sustaining movements.Getting medication
to work.Falling over.
Interests are-DIet.Exercise.Travel.Defeating the effects of the disease.

I have already benefitted considerably from information gained from this
source and am most grateful for this and hope to continue to do so.Thank
You.Syd Adams.
106072,607 Compuserve.com