 If you have already ordered your cards and are still waiting for them, they
are going out in todays morning mail.  If you haven't asked for any yet now
is the best  time to do it.  I just got 50,000 more cards  printed!   I  have
plenty of cards.  eme  at      [log in to unmask]    or phone /fx
 908-257-8074.
Our goal is to cover every desk in DC with Mo Udall picture postcards.   We
especially want to target the "big 5 "  who are holding the bill up in
committee.   I will send you easy labels for these 5 congressmen.   If we get
every card mailed out that will be a grand total of 74 Thousand postcards
that our congressmen will see and have to tally up.  If you could just write
your name and address 5 times and ask 4 other people you know to do the same,
I will send you  25 postcards with address labels  included.  I will also
include extra cards and names/addresses of others who need to be encouraged
to sign.   Let me know how many you can use.  Just put a 20 cent stamp on and
mail it.  If you want to help us and yourself this is one of the easiest
ways.