At 11:31 PM 7/22/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Joyce,
>
>What a change.  This is more the way it should be after the pallidotomy.  I
>do not know about the edema and the water pills,  but the Vitamin B complex
>shot tells much.  There has been much discussion concerning the use of B6 and
>B12.  Your results further the cause for consideration of B Complex
>deficiencies.  Now the question you need to ask your neurologist is what to
>do with the other 44 daily pills.  I hope he reduces the count significantly.
>  However, there is something wonderful about feeling great. (You can quote
>me on that!!!!)
>
>Regards,
>Alan Bonander ([log in to unmask])

Hi:
Glad to see you had been off line and now back on.  We went on line for a
friend using our e-mail address and we are getting so much mail we would
like to disconnect and maybe later sign back on.  It has been 4 days since
she has been here to read the mail and we are getting about 50 e-mails per
day.  If you know how to get us disconnected please
e-mail us [log in to unmask]
                        Thanks