Dear Margaret--thanks for the longand thoughtful post about the list, its
resources, and possible uses for them.  At the moment, the thing that
seems most pressing to me would be to add on to the excellent "starter"
lists of drugs provided by Alan Bonander--not only drug interaction warnings
but also the one about drugs used in treating PD.  I have noted a number of
recent posts from individuals about their *personal* experience with drugs
which gave *them* problems.  It seems there are those like Demerol which
should NEVER be combined with Eldepryl, and then there are those which*may* be
   problems for *some* PWPs. Perhaps there should be a separate section for the
latter.  I wonder if Alan, having  done the major basic work on this issue
might be willing  to receive info from everyone who has had a drug problem
and incorporate it all into one BIG list, which could then be forwarded with
the welcome message Barb sends to new folks? We do this on CARE with certain
pieces of general info, and Jeff sends it along routinely with our welcome to
the CARE list members.  What do others think?(It should include *all* versions
of the drug's names,those used "abroad" as well as in the USA.)
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter, 78/7 Oxford,OH