I know you all have been inundated with old messages within the last 24
hours.  Our listserver guru has not yet discovered the reason for this
but at least the deluge has stopped.  Our list was 'shut down' three
times due to the overwhelming number of (old) messages.  We are now up
and running again.  Thank you all for your patience.

Thank you, Camilla, for answering the 'how-to' questions for me.  There
were 155 error messages in my email this morning, so I appreciate the help.

And, Maryhelen Davila, I loved your letter to Mohammed Ali.  I'm sure he
did, too.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing