At 16:13 7/24/96 -0400, you wrote:

        Barb:
>I know you all have been inundated with old messages within the last 24
>hours.  Our listserver guru has not yet discovered the reason for this
>but at least the deluge has stopped.

`       The folks who are providing the resources for all of us to
        have access to such important information and commradeship,
        I think deserve considerable 'slack' and a lot of thanks for
        a job 'well done'.

        I for one recognize the problems that can arise in dealing with
        multiple system technologies and considering our 'up time' with
        the network my rating is ......"ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS".

        A few boo-boos merely reminds us of what we have received from
        our friends to the north..Thanks from all of us and keep up
        the good work!

        .............Jack & Jeannette........

E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 57/19+ Topeka, KS
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'