At 16:13 7/24/96 -0400, Barb wrote:

>I know you all have been inundated with old messages within the last 24
>hours.  Our listserver guru has not yet discovered the reason for this
>but at least the deluge has stopped.

        Barb:

`       The folks who are providing the resources for all of us to
        have access to such important information and commradeship,
        I think deserve considerable 'slack' and a lot of thanks for
        a job 'well done'.

        I for one recognize the problems that can arise in dealing with
        multiple system technologies and considering our 'up time' with
        the network my rating of them is ......"ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS".

        A few boo-boos merely reminds us of what we have received from
        our friends to the North and what we miss when it goes South.....
        Thanks from all of us and keep up the good work!

        .............Jack & Jeannette........

E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 57/19+ Topeka, KS
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'