Camilla Flintermann wrote:

> Kathrynne: sounds great to have you put together a list of drugs--I'll
> email to you a copy of the file I have accumulated from the list,as
> people have mentioned problems with various  drugs Do you have the one
> from the archives?
> Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7 Oxford,OH

Camilla,
I hope I haven't misled you regarding how I could help with the drug
list. I have relatively little personal knowledge of PD medications.
Dietitians are generally concerned with drugs insofar as they relate to
the process of metabolism -- if they interfere with taste, smell, or
appetite, cause dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation,
interfere with nutrition absorption or if food interacts with the
metabolism of the drug, RD's are informed and involved.

To this extent I have knowledge of PD meds. And, because I feel it's
important to educate my clients, I maintain current pharmacological
software on which I list all their medications. I then process the list
for drug-drug interactions, additive effects, adverse reactions, and
patient instructions.

I can take the information you have sent and process it in the above
manner, if that is what you're looking for. And, though I don't have the
archived drug list, I could certainly look at it as well.

However, I have had no luck regarding the information sent by Joy G. I
get codes only. But I can use the information that you sent.

I should add that I'm maxed out for volunteer work at this time. This
would have to be a long-term project. I could probably work at it for an
hour or so per week. Is that too slow?

Best regards,

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD