At 07:49 AM 7/21/96 -0500, you wrote:

>        John:
>
>        You may get some flack from other members of the list by
>
>        by sending such long lists items. They apparently are using
>
>        older and slower equipment to retrieve the email. Also, some
>
>        pay extra for long email posts, if I have read their mail
>
>        correctly.   Perhaps a reference to the site containing this
>
>        information would suffice?
>
>        Posted-Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 20:49:47 -0500

Point taken. In future I will just give the site address for the information
to the list. If any members wish to have a copy of the complete information
they can email me at [log in to unmask] and I will send it to them direct.

I am also willing to provide information on how to use email to access other
features of the net and various guides to internet resources if needed.
John S. Walker
Central Supply & Services