Kathrynne--I'mnot familiar with the software you could use, but you would
know if it can do what I think folks need--point out possible problem drugs
for PD/problem interactions.  I'm not sure what info you would need, and perhap
s an appeal to the original posters I listed would be productive. I onlt have
hard copies of the messages, but I could smail them to you, if that would
be helpful. Your volunteer time is precious, and you share it very generously
eith us, so I think we'd be happy with whatever pace you could manage!  I will
forawrd to you the archive list, which I recently downloaded again and have in
a notebook on my MAC. I hope that others who either need or have info that
is pertinent would get in touch with you also...this is not "my" project by
any means, but something that people have asked for repeatedly. Thanks for
offering to help, and let me know if you need the hard copies.
Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter.78/7 Oxford,OH