        A   I hope your R.C. group is sensible. Howeer, I came as close to
walking out of a church women's group last year when the speaker made a
reference to "giving the elderly a jolt" in her rambling anti-abortion
speech. I was so shocked the lady across from me thought I waas ill(I think
i must have made some noise).When I complained to the President of the group
later, she did not know what the speaker was referring to--it was bizarre.
This is the Sacramento, Ca. Diocese and I hope not typical, but I have been
worried about this (from Mrs. Gordon)