Camilla Flintermann wrote:

> I'm not sure what info you would need, and perhap
> s an appeal to the original posters I listed would be productive.

Camilla,
I think I have a general idea what the list needs, so I'll get started
putting something together, probably in about 10 days.

> I onlt have
> hard copies of the messages, but I could smail them to you, if that would
> be helpful.

No, don't mail anything yet. I have saved most of the med-related posts
in my own folders so I already have some. And I can get the archived
info. Let's not waste any postage we don't have to. When I get it all
put together, you can look it over and let me know of anything that's
missing.

> I hope that others who either need or have info that
> is pertinent would get in touch with you also

That would be great. I'll keep everything I get.

One point, though--I'm not a "technowizard" -- in fact "technoklutz"
would come a lot closer to reality. I can compile information, and
presumably e-mail it to others. But I'm not sure about getting it into
these famous archives. I trust someone can walk me through the necessary
steps!
Best regards,
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD