>Arnold Hafner wrote:

>> My knees are doing "weird" things (I can no longer run my customary 6
>> miles  Is there any experience out there that would indicate this is
>> Parkinsons related or is it old age (I'm 57) ?
>> Arnie

Re: erasing some of previous message.  I click on Message (in tool bar at
top), click on reply (in the drop down window), highlight with the curser
what you don't want, hit the delete key (on keyboard), and you now have the
parts you want.  Or highlite what you do want, click on edit, click on copy,
go to message as above, click on new message, click on edit, click on paste,
and you have only the parts you want (which ypu can now modify).
Re: knees.  I think, with the miles you run, your knees are just wearing
out, and has nothing to do with Parkinson's.