        I've been reading the messages on this list now for about six months and
I'd like to say what a great help It's been to me.  I've got more help from
reading about the experiences of other PD sufferers than from visiting and
talking with my doctor. I've got nothing against my doctor at all but I
think it's sometimes better to talk with others who are experiencing the
same problems.  But I must also say how much my faith in God has helped my
to cope with Parkinson's situations. He has helped me do things that I could
not have done by myself. I know a lot of people don't believe in God and
some may even be offended by what I've written but I just felt I had to say
it anyway.  God really is good and helps me a lot.
        Greeting to all from the land down under.
                                        Ken Lane. Age 47. PD 6+ years.
Kenneth F Lane
7 Cania Crescent
Petrie Queensland       Phone:-         61 7 3285 7629
Australia 4502          E-Mail:-        [log in to unmask]