Kenneth:

According to my reading, there is a slightly higher incidence of PD in
people with RLS (or maybe vice versa)?  Some doctors think that it is
dopamine related since so many PD medications seem to help.  Of course,
anti-convulsants also seem to help - so who knows?

Meanwhile, your symptons don't sound like RLS.

                Ron Reiner  48 + 1 yr