                                 RTK.NET Mail 177233   Jul 27 01:27:26 1996

Here are the new Senators who are cosponsoring the Udall bill, bringing
the total to 56:

Grassley
Domenici
Bond
Craig
Ben Nighthorse Campbell
Moseley-Braun
Bennet
Nunn

In the House the thomas list reads 221, but five have withdrawn, two are no
longer in congress, and three have do not have a vote on Udall (D.C., Guam,
etc.)--I'm not totally sure of these #s, but I believe they are close.  So
we still need a few more names, and they should be showing up soon.

Chambliss
McKeon
de la Garza
Green
Rose
Skaggs
Jefferson

If anyone is a constituent of or has some other method of contacting/
influencing these rep's, please contact the Parkinson's Action Network if
you are willing to become involved in the effort to get this to the floor.

Bilirakis (Florida)s
Bliley (VA--includes Richmond)
Gingrich
Lott (MS)
Daschle (SD)
DeLay (You'll want to coordinate with Bob and Nancy Martone and others
active in Texas)

New plans are still forming, but they will be likely to target some of these
key people who could be influential in getting this bill going, especially
in the House.

If you've been thinking about getting more involved in the Udall bill effort,
now would be a good time.  Everyone who has been to D.C. for each of the
past three months is starting to look more than a little tired, so we need
some new people involved.  This isn't to say that everyone here isn't doing
a lot.  The recent activity has really impressed everyone, but it's still
going to be a struggle to get the Udall bill passed this year.

Sherri