Hello, Vicki:
Regarding your post about possibly using Tylenol for muscle cramping: I am
excerpting sections of posts I saved from May 1996 cautioning againts the
use
of Tylenol.

Don Ball wrote on 5/14:
>Pseudoephedrine can cause severe problems in certain susceptible persons.
>Although never diagnosed as having Parkinsons, I have mild to moderate
>autonomic dysfunction and I'm one of those.  Have significant CNS
>depression
(not mental depression), anxiety, respiratory difficulties, and hypotension.
------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

--------------------------------------
And Camilla wrote on 5/15:
>Re: drug list Joe posted--Peter can apparently take the "regular" Tylenol
>withou a problem--that's what he switched to after the post-surgery scare
>when he was given Percocet, which contains oxycodone PLUS Tylonol--it was
>the oxycodone in his case that interfered with dopa absorption, as other
>opiates do.  This may be another example of how unpredictable this PD
>stuff can be! What have others found re: Tylenol?
>Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/6+Oxford,OH<[log in to unmask]>

Margaret Tuchman (54, dx 1980)

"Service is love made visible.  Generosity is caring made active.
Friendship is trust made manifest." - William Arthur Ward