Muhammed Ali's presence and obvious display of PD to millions of people
worldwide is an opportunity we need to sieze.  I urge anyone concerned about
PD to contact your local and national news organizations and request that
they provide followup stories re: PD -  who it afflicts, what is being done
in the areas of research, why it is afflicting more young people etc.
   Let's take advantage of this heightened awareness and work to get the
media, politicians, and the world to learn more about PD and to find the
cure!