                                 RTK.NET Mail 174871   Jul 21 23:42:52 1996

As I've read this thread, I've been thinking that Muhammed Ali might want
to see this discussion.  Would someone be interested in collecting this
thread along with other notes listmembers would like to write him and send
the whole packet his way?  I particularly thought the message from
Steve in Connecticut was something he should see.  It shows an understanding
of what it took to have the eyes of the world on his hands at that moment
that most people can't understand, let alone express.

If I remember the 60 Minutes segment correctly, he reads and even answers
all his own fan mail.  We could let him know that if he wanted to send
a response that the person who sent the packet would post his response to
the list.

Sorry I can't offer to do it, anyone else interested?

Sherri