My 64 year mother has been diagnosed with PD for 16 months.  She is
currently on an experimental drup called LYDOSYN.  Are any of you taking
or have taken it?  What are your effects?  Suddenly the company claims
they are out of the medication!  Is this true?  Or has it been pulled
for another reason?  Is this drug being administred other places other
than Rochester, MN?  Also, have any of you suplemented with Neo Life
vitamins!  This past year has been a real struggle and I thank this
board for your knowledge and support.  She just was diagnosed with
shingles this past week, and must cancel her Rochester appointment!
Thank you for any
imput!                                                           Anne,
for her mother Laurie Janke 64/1  ([log in to unmask])