Hello Ivan;

You asked:
>Janet,what is Bermuda weather like for Parkinsonians?

This is the long answer:

I turned on the air conditioners in my little house in the middle of June.
I now go from a/c house to a/c car to a/c office, moving fairly
quickly [!] from one to the other. The temperature and humidity here
don't vary much from day to day, and once they both get up to 88,
this Parkie's wilting badly.

So once the a/c is on in the house, I keep it on until late September,
or mid October. Yes, that means that the temp is 85-89 from June
through September, no letup. Getting rid of the humidity in the
house is half the battle.

Last year, I learned that we Parkies are more vulnerable to higher
temperatures, for some reason [to do with metabolism?]. I've noticed that I
was becoming more sensitive to the heat, but I just thought it was global
warming, not Paterson slowing.

I guess the other side of this coin, is that the temperatures in the winter
slide very slowly down to maybe 65 during the day. But the humidity is
still a big factor. Understandable, I suppose, for a twenty-two mile long
island chain in the middle of the Atlantic.

And that's the meteorological lesson for the day!

Janet

your Parkie sister in paradise
where we're having our 'blue' moon tonight