Hello!  I wanted to introduce myself...I'm new to the group.  I am the
primary caregiver of my 73 year old father who has a disease similiar to
parkinson's while not being parkinson's.  The disease is called Corticobasal
Ganglia Degeneration or CBGD for short.  He has had the disease since '89 but
has progressively gotten worse since my mother's death in '94.  He is
currently taking Permax, Sinemet, and Symettrel; Parkinson's drugs and they
seem to help....

It is groups like these that help keep us caregivers going...thanks for being
there!

Sincerely,

Theresa