Does anyone know of a List like ours for children with neurological problems?
(Specifically, being hit square in the face with a Little League baseball. My
nephew in San Diego got hit about 6 weeks ago or so and they thought it was
okay, but he's now suffering loss of memory, nose bleeds, vision and hearing
problems.  They're on their third neurologist at three San Diego hospitals and
now feel they've found one who takes it seriously [USC San Diego or something
like that]).  Anyway, my sister has heard so much from me on the virtures of our
forum that she asked for a similar one.  I used to have about a 700,000 byte
file of names of such Lists but got rid of it.  Thanks.

B.Bruce Anderson.