Margaret,

I've not had a good reaction to Tylenol, even though I don't take
Eldepryl.  A friend recommended two teaspoons of cider vinegar in a glass
of water for foot cramps, and so far it seems to be working.  I can feel
the cramps coming on, so I take the vinegar then.  For cramps in the
calves, bite your lower lip and pinch your upper lip.  Sounds crazy but
it works!

We are so medicated as it is that I try to avoid any extras, such as pain
killers, cold medicines, sleeping pills, etc.  For pain I use white
willow bark (the active ingredient in aspirin), but only after the pain
doesn't go away when I'm "on."  I find that I often have pain, such as a
headache, while I'm off," but it goes away when the meds kick in, so I'm
not took quick with the pain pills.  For colds and sinus problems, I
stick to nasalide, a spray.

Hope this helps.

  pine`