>Please send us postcards if it is not too late:  Jennifer and Lew Coggins,
>PO Box 4392, Kodiak, AK 99615

To All Concerned:
I've visited the White House and they throw away all mail that has been
typed.  By signing just your name might not be enough.

I believe in sending these postcards. I wish that some one could get back
to me to tell me that these will be read.  If some of you could write a
sentence or two with your name on it, it would be mean more.
Thanx.