I think there is a way to disable the e-mail function that re-copies the
mail you are responding to.  It seems to me that the list would be easier to
read and shorter without the repetition of previous messages. Does anyone
know how to go that.  - I work with Eudora 2.0

My knees are doing "weird" things (no stability, difficulty standing,
kneecap "pops" into place, - or course I can no longer run my customary 6
miles without days of  being unable to stand without manipulating the
joint).  Is there any experience out there that would indicate this is
Parkinsons related or is it old age (I'm 57) ?
Arnie

Arnie