From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of shai ayal
Sent:   Sunday, July 07, 1996 6:04 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Introduction

Hi
 I have been asked to inroduce myself:
 I'm a student currently working on a MSc in Theoretical Physics in the Hebrew
Unevirsity, Jerusalem , Israel. My great aunt (my mothers aunt) has
parkinson's
for quite some time now (about 4 years). The things that bothers her the most
is excesive perspiration, this prevents her from going out a lot and makes
her life verry difficult. before this problem, which is probably drug induced,
she would go out on walks and visit other membres of the family, now she
barely
gets out.
 I would be very thankfull for any information on this subject.

        Regards
                Shai Ayal ( [log in to unmask])