>The distribution of your message dated Wed, 24 Jul 1996 01:29:55 -0400 with
>subject  "Renaming "Parkinson's"/Including  All of  Us" has  been postponed
>because the  PARKINSN list is  held. No action  is required from  you; your
>message will be reprocessed automatically  once the list owner releases the
>list.

HELLO BARBARA:
>Why is the list being "held?" Please explain what "held" means.  THANKS.
Why is my Daily Digest tonight a jumbled MESS of early July, and even May
and June messages, with the July 23 messages sporadically included????

What's happening tonight to our list???

Ivan S. 46, PD ("Dopamine Deficiency Disorder) 9; 1100 mg. L-DOPA; 10 mg
Eldepryl

YUMMY black raspberries, cheery goldfinches, and swelling Concord grapes in
the yard......