I hope that this piece can be utilized in a dignified way in our current efforts
to get The Bill through Congress.  Rather that some of us individually
forwarding it to specific legislators, perhaps one of the more active and
knowledgable of us in this fight could think of the best way (e-mail with a
forwarding message to all of them or some of them, faxing copies of it to all or
some, etc).

David, my first reaction was to want to forward your message to friends and
family, but I guess I'm just afraid to let them all know what it may be like for
me also.  Best of luck in September, the odds of marked improvement from the
surgery certainly seem to be way on your side from what I've noted here on this
List.

I am sure you have done this before, but would you mind giving the group your
age and years since diagnosis?

B.Bruce Anderson (50  1 1/2)